I know… I’ve been a slacker. But today’s 10 on Tuesday was too awesome to pass up.
10 reasons to watch college football.
1. It’s a good stress relief… yelling at people you don’t know is super fun. Just be careful not to scare the cat too much when you yell obscenities at the TV.
2. Reading my facebook updates during any Hokie game should make you laugh even if you have no idea what I am talking about.
3. Boys in uniforms for the ladies
4. Cheerleaders for the men folk.
5. Smack talk on Fridays and Mondays. I may lose my job for cheering for the Hokies, but really no one likes WVU and their couch burningness.
6. It’s a great reason to get together with friends eat food and drink booze. Sounds like a plan to me.
7. Did I mention yelling at the Hokies when they forget how to play football… I won’t even mention how horrible they were this past weekend, it’s just too embarrassing.
8. Tailgating – again food and booze. It’s a great combo with football.
9. Rivalry games… they are the best and worth every little bit of smack talk.
10. Impressing your dad with your new-found love of sports and your ability to know players by their names. Be amazed at my skills.