10 Things You Like About Where You Live
1. Cost of living is CHEAP
2. We have a pretty cool city park with 4 miles of hiking trails
3. There’s a new really yummy organic restaurant that is open for lunch M-F and Thursday evening for their wine lounge. Yeah new favorite place.
4. The mountains are really pretty
5. I have a job here.
6. I commute 3 minutes to work… so much better than 45.
7. I haven’t seen a turkey since I moved here.
8. The town gives out free lemonade if the temperature is higher than 90.
9. I live near Blacksburg – Mosaic Yarn Store and Virginia Tech Hokies!!!
10. My friends send me care packages so I don’t lose my mind.